Welcome to the TAII Web Site
2016 Arizona State Convention
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
September 2 - 4, 2016 Phoenix, AZ
SHERATON CRESCENT HOTEL
2620 W. Dunlap at I-17 Phoenix, AZ 85021
Check out Speakers from AA of the Air!
Speaker recordings now available on the AA website.
Listen to speakers that share their experience, strength, and hope.
Start with the daily meetings at the top left, or search by Group Name, Location Name, City, Area, or Zip Code. Perhaps you are looking for Men-Only, Women-Only, Newcomer or Young People meetings. Please take a minute and look around, and be sure to tell us what you think!
AA Meetings and general info for Southern Arizona
First and foremost, our goal is to make it easier than ever for you to find an AA meeting in Southern Arizona. In addition to what we hope is an easy-to-read format, we have included some powerful new functionality that should make it a snap to search for, choose from, and get accurate directions to, over 480 meetings a week at almost 140 different locations.
We have also added an Intergroup Calendar page, and a Service Opportunities page. Be sure to check these often, as we will update them regularly with as many AA-related goings-on as we can, including Alcothons, workshops, and more! If your home group or meeting would like to add something to either page, please contact us at Central Office.
The AA Preamble
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization, or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety. Reprinted with permission of the AA Grapevine, Inc. Copyright by The AA Grapevine, Inc.
-Declaration of Unity-
"This we owe to
To place our common
welfare first; To keep
our fellowship united.
For on AA unity
depend our lives,
and the lives
of those to come."
The Tucson Area Intergroup exists as the servant of the member groups to carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous by the following methods:
- Operating a Central Office according to the Guidelines published by GSO, establishing policy and function for this office, reviewing operations and financial affairs and amending them when necessary. Functions of Central Office are:
Establishing standing and special sub-committees for specific purposes.
- To operate a conveniently located office to carry the message of AA to Alcoholics.
- To maintain a listing for Alcoholics Anonymous in the local telephone directory.
- To arrange twelfth step calls.
- To serve as a clearing house for the circulation and exchange of information in the AA community.
- To stock AA literature for sale to groups and individuals.
- To publish a list of AA meetings in the community.
- To publish an informational newsletter on a regular monthly basis.
- To cooperate, but not affiliate, with other community agencies dealing with alcoholism.
- To assist in carrying the AA message to hospitals and prisons.
- To assist the media, when requested, to provide information about AA in strict adherence to the Traditions.
- To perform other functions as authorized by the Intergroup Committee.
This website is sponsored by the Tucson Area Intergroup, Inc. AA World Services has neither reviewed nor endorsed this site. It is provided by the Tucson Area Intergroup, Inc., and does not represent Alcoholics Anonymous as a whole. Alcoholics Anonymous®, AA®, and The Big Book® are registered trademarks of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.